Dreaming of earning your bachelor's degree abroad?
Let's make it happen.Navigating the complex search and application processes for international universities can be daunting, but don't despair. Help is here.Hello. I'm Ana Nadal.I'm an Independent College Consultant. I work with students who want to earn their bachelor’s degree outside of their home country, guiding them from initial exploration through admission acceptance, and ensuring they find their best-fit university.
As an American expat living in Portugal, I work with international students here in Europe as well as Americans interested in studying abroad. My focus is on universities in the US, UK, and across Europe.My mission is to empower students to select and gain acceptance to an international university that fits them academically, socially, and financially.My goal is to remove the feelings of stress and fear associated with this process and to replace them with confidence and joy.I guide students through 3 phases:
Discovery, Preparation, and Application.
In the Discovery Phase, I'll help you:- Visualize your ideal university experience.
- Explore programs of study and career paths.
- Discover universities that are the best fit for you.
- Choose your future path with confidence.
Prepare with Clarity
In the Preparation Phase, I'll help you plan for:- Admission requirements and deadlines.
- Program costs and funding options.
- Documentation requirements and deadlines.
- Expectations for living and studying abroad.
Apply with Success
In the Application Phase, I'll help you:- Submit your best possible application.
- Meet all application deadlines.
- Strategize essays, CVs, and references.
- Prepare for university interviews.
- Review and select the best university offer.
- Individual consulting programs.*
- Small group workshops and webinars.
- Presentations for schools or PTAs.*Students participating in my individual consulting programs receive unlimited access to the Unifrog platform; an outstanding resource for exploring study and career paths, discovering bachelor's degree programs taught in English around the globe, and managing the university application process.
Hello! I'm Ana Nadal.I am an American living in Portugal since 2016. I left my Global Business Development role at Amazon after moving from Seattle to Lisbon and have since begun a new path as an Independent College Consultant.I am completing my Professional Certification in College Counseling from UCLA (March 2024). I am an active member of the professional associations Independent Educational Consultants Association (IECA) and National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC), where I engage in ongoing professional development and interact with a global network of college counselors to share information, resources, and best practices.I love to travel and tour universities in my free time. I'm also a volunteer in my children's international school community, having held positions such as Class Parent, Community Committee Chair, and PTA President.